Hot Wheels?

Here are some that I have done in the past... Let me know if you would like anything customized.

hotwheels_speedcity_full.jpg

hotwheels_battleforce5.jpg

wyatt_hotwheels_battleforce5_fill.jpg

Thanks Amy,

We're not familiar with the Battleforce 5. Thanks for sharing your designs :goodvibes - they're just not what I was envisioning and I was hoping to find a sample to share. I have searched and searched for over a week and finally found this design that I would love to have in a hot wheels theme if possible

It was by tebi73 which I believe is Allison and it's a Transformers design, but I love the name fill and background layout

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&current=TransformersGroupGavin.jpg

My son also loves muscle cars - particularly mustangs - if anyone could adapt this design for either hot wheels or mustangs or even both that would be fantastic. :yay: His name is Alex and his birthday is coming up in less than a month.

Thanks so much for looking. :wave2:

Not exactly like Allison's but hopefully this is more like what you had in mind...

hotwheels_withnamefill_zpsba2bebb1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter