(Hot):What are your fave disney classic movies?

amorgirl

Earning My Ears
What will you think if someone talk about Disney? Will that be the wonderful animated movies(or the beautiful songs of Disney movies), the pleasant cartoons or the pure memory of your childhood, all of them right? As one of the most famous film studio groups, Disney bring us hundreds of classic animated movies and cartoons. Which one is your favorite? What are your fave disney classic movies?The following list is the top ten Disney animated movies recommended by some well known video and movies sites.

1. Snow White and Seven Dwarfs(1937)

The first and by far most memorable full-length animated feature from the Disney Studios, "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" may have been superseded technically by many of the films that followed it. But its simple story of a charming little princess saved from the evil deeds of her wicked step-mother, the queen, by a group of seven adorable dwarfs made history when it was first released in December, 1937 and has since become an incomparable screen classic.

2. The Lion King(1994)

The Lion King takes place in the Pride Lands, where a lion rules over the other animals as king. Rafiki (Robert Guillame), a mandrill, anoints Simba, the newborn cub of King Mufasa (James Earl Jones) and Queen Sarabi (Madge Sinclair), and presents him to a gathering of animals at Pride Rock.

3. Peter Pan(1953)

This Disney animated movie is a story about a boy Peter Pan who never grew up. The three children of the Darling family receive a visit from Peter Pan, who takes them to Never Land, where an ongoing war between Peter's gang of rag-tag runaways and the evil Pirate Captain Hook is taking place.This movie is late King of Pop Michael Jackson's favorite.

4. Beauty and the Beast(1991)

Belle is a girl who is dissatisfied with life in a small provincial French town, constantly trying to fend off the misplaced "affections" of conceited Gaston. The Beast is a prince who was placed under a spell because he could not love. A wrong turn taken by Maurice, Belle's father, causes the two to meet happy ending and not a dry eye in the house.

5. Ratatouille(2007)

This is a beautiful film, Paris is perfectly rendered, and the food is mouth-watering, even if it is prepared by a rat. Only Pixar could do that. Very little ones might get bored, but for the ‘tweens and adults with heart, this is a must see/must own. The most ingenious animated feature of the last few years, this visually stunning, charming film is a blast for kids of all ages. Remy the rat lives with his family in a French country home.

6. The Incredibles (2004)

After a failed train rescue injures hundreds of passengers, the Supers are forced to retire, entering a witness protection-style programme and promising to give up all superhero work. 15 years on, Mr Incredible and Elastigirl are living a suburban existence with their three kids. Superdad hates his dull new life, hates his job for a corrupt insurance company and yearns to use his powers.

wonderdvd.com/movies/top-10-disney-animated-movies-kids.html

Um...

I like Song of the South.

aww me too...that was actually the first that came to my head when i read the post. Haven't seen it for awhile though.
There are just so many to mention!! I love Mary Poppins :)

aww me too...that was actually the first that came to my head when i read the post. Haven't seen it for awhile though.
There are just so many to mention!! I love Mary Poppins :)

ME TOO! Just watched it the other day for the first time in a lonnnggg...time. I love almost all of the old classics, but, Song of the South is my hands down favorite Disney Classic of all! "Uncle Remus, you tells the best stories in the whole United States of Georgia!" -SOTS :goodvibes

1.Darby O'Gill And The Little People
2.Beauty And The Beast
3.The Black Cauldron
4.Oliver and Company
5.The Rescuers

This was fun to put together:

1. Beauty and the Beast
2. Up
3. Cinderella
4. Finding Nemo
5. The Lion King

Honorable mention to the Little Mermaid (for saving Disney animation) and Cars (family favorite)

Without a doubt my favorite classic Disney movie is The Jungle Book (1967)
I would say though that I am really looking forward to Tron: Legacy

When ever I hear "Disney", I'm immediately think of those old RKO animated shorts. Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Silly Symphonies, all that. Of course I love pretty much all of the full-length animated movies as well.

The Incredibles is one of my very favorite films of all time, regardless of genre... so it easily tops this list.

Bedknobs and Broomsticks was my favorite as a child, along with Song of the South (shame on them for burying it in the US!) and Robin Hood.

My list goes:

Little Mermaid
Lion King
Tarzan
Incredibles
Bug's Life
Aladdin
Hercules

I <3 Disney. :dance3:

My absolute favorite is the Hunchback of Notre Dame. The music, the animation, the backgrounds, the stories... it's such a beautiful movie all around <3

I also love Aladdin, The Princess and the Frog, The Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch, among a looooong list of others, but Hunchback will always be my number one!

I am ashamed to say that I have actually never seen Song of the South....

1. Aladdin, The Aristocats and Hercules all at the same time, couldn't pick one if i tryed
:worship:

2. Mulan

3. Lady and the Tramp

4. The Hunchback of Notre Dame

5. The Little Mermaid

6. Robin Hood

7. Jungle Book

sooooo many more that i love but thease are my favorites

My all time favorite
Cinderella!!!!!!!

The rest are in no particular order
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Dumbo
Hercules
Tarzan
Mary Poppins
Sleeping Beauty
Pinnochio
Pocohontas
Mulan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter