Hot Tub at Poly?

JennyD23

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard any confirmation on the rumor that a hot tub in being put in at the Poly?

Do you know where the rumor originated? I've never heard it anywhere except on this board?:confused3

I thought I saw some jet's in the regular pool, kind of by the volcano. Do these jets, feel like hot tub jets.

We are traveling in July, so I really don't want hot tub, hot water....but I love the jets in the tubs for relaxing after a long day at the parks.

Have not heard that rumor but they really need to. The best one is at CSR, its huge. At Poly there are jets in the regular pool at the opposite end of the zero entry area. They feel like hot tub jets, but aren't hot lol. I'm going in June but staying at CBR. We will be at Poly twice to eat at Ohana, so I'll see if I kind find out anything.

I thought I saw some jet's in the regular pool, kind of by the volcano. Do these jets, feel like hot tub jets.

We are traveling in July, so I really don't want hot tub, hot water....but I love the jets in the tubs for relaxing after a long day at the parks.

Yes, they are like hot tub jets, just not hot. :)

Has anyone heard any confirmation on the rumor that a hot tub in being put in at the Poly?

Nope, it seems like a perennial rumor- and not so much rooted in fact other than, well, wishful thinking ;-).

Wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

Sadly, that rumor has been floating around for at least 20 years...

One of the great mysteries of The Poly has always been why there are no hot tubs. Goodness knows there's plenty of room for more than one, and with the premium prices they charge to stay there...

*sigh*

Guess it's just cheaper not to install them.

:confused3

This is literally the ONLY reason we wont stay at the Poly. I lovethe thought of it, but me and my hubby must nightly hottub. it's part of our vaca routine :) We're weird creatures.

I really miss a HT when we stay there too. I am so tired by the time I get back in the evening, it would be so relaxing to sit in the hot tub for a bit. We love being at the WL hot tub. WL has 2 hot tubs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter