• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hot Italian Sandwich Pizzafari AK

dj-tx

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the hot Italian sandwich at Pizzafari in Animal Kingdom the same as the italian sandwich at All Star Movies Food Court?

I'm not sure if it's the same sandwich but the one from Pizzafari is delicious. The menu section on the WDW site describes it as:
Hot Italian-style Sandwich This Mouth-watering Sandwich features layers of Ham and Turkey, Fresh Lettuce, Juicy Tomatoes, and slices of Swiss topped with Pesto and a Caesar Dressing. served between two toasted slices of delicious Muffaletta Bread, with your choice of Carrot Sticks or Chips.

I'm not sure if it's the same sandwich but the one from Pizzafari is delicious. The menu section on the WDW site describes it as:
Hot Italian-style Sandwich This Mouth-watering Sandwich features layers of Ham and Turkey, Fresh Lettuce, Juicy Tomatoes, and slices of Swiss topped with Pesto and a Caesar Dressing. served between two toasted slices of delicious Muffaletta Bread, with your choice of Carrot Sticks or Chips.

I dream about the Pizzafari sandwich on a daily basis... :rotfl2:

Not sure either..but it IS delicious!! My fiance and I always try and split it with a pizza from Pizzafari, but it never works out. I always end up eating most of the Italian Sandwich.

Maybe we should start getting 2... :thumbsup2

Not sure either..but it IS delicious!! My fiance and I always try and split it with a pizza from Pizzafari, but it never works out. I always end up eating most of the Italian Sandwich.

Maybe we should start getting 2... :thumbsup2

Never had the AS one but my DH loves this sandwich!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter