Hot Dogs - beef or poultry?

Jan3571

Disney Nut
Ok, I know this is an odd question, but here goes anyway; Does anyone know if the hot dogs served on the Wonder are made from beef or poultry products? My daughter has an aversion to red meat and will not eat a beef hot dog. She also doesn't like chocolate, pizza or ice cream. Strange, huh?

I am pretty sure that if a hot dog is not beef it is more then likely pork, not any type of poultry!

The dogs at WDW counter service restaurants are chicken/beef blends. They're mostly chicken but still have some beef in them. I believe I have read that the cruise line has not made that switch and is still serving all beef hot dogs. No idea when or if that will change anytime soon or already has.

The ones on the wonder and magic are defiantly not Beef, no idea what they are but not beef. I only like all beef hot dogs and can't stand the ones on the ship.

Un less the package says all beef, they are generally just random mixes of left overs of pork turkey chicken and just about anything else! Thats why I don't usually eat hot dogs. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter