Hot Chocolate

mmmm DLP hot chocolate is amazing! I think I had 4 in one day on our MNSSHP day... it was very cold in my defence!

Firstly MNSSHP? What does that stand for?

And secondly, where do you get the Hot Chocolate from? Heard many good things about it, but no actual shops to get it from.

Firstly MNSSHP? What does that stand for?

And secondly, where do you get the Hot Chocolate from? Heard many good things about it, but no actual shops to get it from.

Mickeys Not So Scarey Halloween Party

Hot chocolat :headache: is sold everywhere where they sell coffee/tea so in loads and loads of places, infact prob. in all c/s as well as on certain carts dotted around the parks :)

Mickeys Not So Scarey Halloween Party

Hot chocolat :headache: is sold everywhere where they sell coffee/tea so in loads and loads of places, infact prob. in all c/s as well as on certain carts dotted around the parks :)

I always get a hot chocolate with a souvenir mug from the Market House Deli in Main Street, it's a Moonman family tradition!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter