HOT CHOCOLATE - nighttime sippin' in each park and Disney Springs

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
For those chilly January evenings at the parks, who serves the best hot chocolate? Not the brown water kind - the thick and creamy kind!!!!

There's always starbucks hot chocolate....I don't know how good Joffery's is. Disney Springs has Ghiradelli's for hot cocoa too.

Thanks - I'm sure all the coffee shops/bakeries will have it, but I just didn't know if it was run-of-the-mill. I was looking for places that would have really good hot chocolate, like the suggestion for Ghiradelli's. I'm sure that would be a good cup of hot chocolate.

I never though to try Ghiradelli's but I will have to keep that in mind for future trips. I've yet to find a good cup of hot chocolate in WDW which is rather disappointing. I'm not a fan of Starbucks hot chocolate at all. Most are very watery or use a chocolate syrup that tastes more like the artificial junk in it than real chocolate.

But I find that in most places not just Disney. Not sure why it's so hard to find a good hot chocolate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter