Host Sightings 9/24

No sightings or news yet here either. Of course a lot of people are afk and there are not that many on vmk right now.

Hula was sighted in Central plaza, but no one seems to know if or what they got.

Boy in pirate lobby said Hula gave out red tent and cactus chair at Big Thunder just now.

Congrats to all those who got Dreams!

Rock on Hula! It can't be an easy month to be a host in VMK... Thanks for spreading the smiles! (Obviously, Lily and Fin rock too - I was just referring to this last dream session.)

^ I agree. I make it no secret I am really displeased by this month, but I should hope people would not take out their similar displeasure on Hosts; it's not like they were the ones who created this event or set it so only some people could win and not all.

Hula, Lily, and Phinny are obviously running their virtual selves ragged, and I would not want to have that job. :hug: to you all; I think it's safe to say most of us really do appreciate what you're doing.

Hopefully many more dreamless folks will be visited starting in an hour or so. :wizard:

Yes, the host have been awesome! :goodvibes Nice to see lots of Diser's getting some dreams. :goodvibes Thank you hosts for you hard work!!!

Now back on topic, I haven't seen one yet! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter