Host sightings 9/22

Fin is in Dare to dream Haunted mansion woot another dis room

Ok reading this from a laptop at the hospital where my daught-in law is in labor so YAY YAY YAY!!!!! Dragon and HokiePokie please please please tell me you were there to have your dreams come true!!! Wow zsmiles birthday, a new baby girl on the way and a host visit for the ear less all in one day-it doesn't get much better than that!!! Congrats to allt he lucky disers who finally got their ears!!!!! More on the baby news as it happens!
PS did anyone take pictures??

Ok reading this from a laptop at the hospital where my daught-in law is in labor so YAY YAY YAY!!!!! Dragon and HokiePokie please please please tell me you were there to have your dreams come true!!! Wow zsmiles birthday, a new baby girl on the way and a host visit for the ear less all in one day-it doesn't get much better than that!!! Congrats to allt he lucky disers who finally got their ears!!!!! More on the baby news as it happens!

I am hearing she gave out green tron light cycle and tron cabinet

Bug

Oh YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This just totally made my day! Woot!! :hug:

Your post just made us smile :) You are such a dear heart, ty so much!

We had limited time on vmk today, off for a picnic the rest of the day, so I looked in here, saw room title and there were 14 people in the room, so I told her head that way quick. She was so funny, she was not really paying attention to the door when Fin came in, then she yells omg it's fin!! So funny, totally made day!

TY to everyone here opening rooms and helping those to get their ears, does my heart good to know such nice people!!!

Pirate I'm so glad Puppy and Tink were together in the same room to get their ears! What a great way to start the day :yay: and thank you NeonSunrise! She is so happy which makes me really happy too!

Phinny was just at Marcm's room and gave everyone ears!:thumbsup2 She allowed a few of us to gift to earless not in the room. Yay Phinny!

Yay to the formerly earless and to the gifters who gift to others unfortunate. Congrats too all!

I cannot seem to ever get any dreams...what should I be doing different?

I cannot seem to ever get any dreams...what should I be doing different?

have you tried going to the posted earless rooms? This morning for instance both rooms got visits.

DWR.jpg

WOOT! Thx again Phinny for the Tomorrowland set today! And thx :goodvibes snshine123:goodvibes for hosting such a cool room! :thumbsup2 So glad to see a host again! Still looking for those elusive ears though. :confused3 Guess I'll be heading to the next "ear.less" gathering, lol. Good luck!

Omg!!! Is There Is Anyone Nice Out There To Give Me Free Tradeable Dream Ears Please Please Please Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It Would Mean The World To Me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter