Hospice is wonderful

Kay - just found this thread but wanted to say I am very sorry for your loss. HUGS to you.....and I am glad you found hospice when you did. They are gifts from God, those people! My mom died 9 years ago (age 62) from pancreatic cancer and my Dad (age 73) died 2 months ago from Colon cancer...we had hospice both times and I can't say enough wonderful things about them all.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad hospice was there to help you through this time.

Kay I am so sorry to read this and I do know how wonderful hospice is myself. I am glad that you were able to be there and they were there to help you all through..

Kay I am so sorry to read this and I do know how wonderful hospice is myself. I am glad that you were able to be there and they were there to help you all through..

Thank you so very much. It is amazing the emotions that we go through. I kept saying I wasn't going through them, but - yep - they did and are -----------

I am very sorry for your loss.

Hospice is wonderful. They were so helpful when my DFIL passed away four years ago from lung cancer.

I am so very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences.

Hospice is wonderful! They helped when my grandma passed and she was able to pass at home with family. Unfortunately, mom went downhill so quickly there was no time to bring her home. But Hospice still helped us as a family. If you feel you need it, and when you are ready, Hospice has wonderful grief counseling. They are not there for just the sick person, but the entire family, before, during, and after.

Please accept my deep condolences at your loss. I'm glad to know there are organizations like Hospice to help you when you needed it most. Take care.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter