• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Horseback riding in Costa Maya

Pooh_Friend#1

<font color=blue>Check out my year round tan!</fon
Does anyone know anything about the horseback riding in Costa Maya? Are the horses treated good? Do you get to ride on the beach? Any first hand knowledge or hear say would be great. I can't find any comments/reviews regarding this anywhere on the internet.

did you post the question on the cruisecritic board? Since RCCL & Carnival have been going to Costa Maya for a while, maybe someone there knows.

I didn't post on cruisecritic but I did some research there. Every question that was asked about horseback riding never had any replies. My mom read on there that the horses looked bad and didn't look like they were taken care of very well, but I can't even find that!!

I am going October 23 so I will let you know what I find out. There is a few of us DISers planning on going horseback riding in Costa Maya.

I have booked with the website listed above. We will be there 10/12. I will post and let you know how it was.

I hope it is great...my kids are soooo looking forward to it!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter