Horizons 1980's Commercial

I love it! Horizons still remains as my #1 favorite WDW attraction up to this day. I didn't know there was a TV advertisment for the ride.

liquidbase said:
I love it! Horizons still remains as my #1 favorite WDW attraction up to this day. I didn't know there was a TV advertisment for the ride.

Ya it's crazy how many old commercials there were for Disney most recent was the one for Cars Land

I miss Horizons and World of Motion! That was my childhood. I can still smell the oranges! It's funny because I was just thinking about this the other day when DH and I were discussing how Disney has to keep changing attractions for both returning guests as well as those who have never been there before. I have been there more times than DH. And so I understand that this must happen but it saddens me that he will never get to experience Horizons and neither will my kids :( Bring it back Disney, bring it back!

Very cool but very sad at the same time. I continue to miss this ride.

Horizons was great! Mission Space is boring. Future world at Epcot is crummy now. Test Track is neat, but I still wish it were World of Motion, Journey is just awful now. I can't believe how long the Wonders of Life pavillion has sat there unused. So many people miss the old stuff. I know Disney wants to update to bring in new people, but then do it with the empty building not the ones that people actually liked.

Thanks for posting the link :)

was one of two projects my father worked on for Disney but never got to see :( The other was Spaceship Earth. At least he got to see that one from the outside.

Horizons was my favorite ride at Epcot. :banana::banana::banana:

Maybe Disney will build a Horizons II ride in the future. I'm all for that! :woohoo:

Thanks for posting. It was my favorite ride at WDW growing up. I haven't been in 20 years and I was super super bummed when I heard it was gone.

This was my favorite ride!!! I really wish they would redo future world and bring back more things that are technologically advanced and leaves you dreaming about the future.

Sent from my GalaxyS II

I would rather have Horizons that Mission Space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter