Hoping to meet other Disers, 5/31-6/4

erincon23

<font color=blue>Everyone must have gotten a life
Hi all -- I'm going on a solo trip 5/31 to 6/4. If you (whether you're solo or not) are planning to be there those dates, I'd love to meet you for a Dole Whip, Epcot snack, whatever! Just a quick hi how are you would be great. Here are my plans:

Thursday -- flight gets in at 6:15 pm, so I'm just heading to DTD. Will probably be there by 8:30.

Friday -- Epcot.

Saturday -- MK. There's a "meet n greet" with John Spence of Allearsnet in the Rose Garden at the Hub at noon, if anyone's interested.

Sunday -- AK until the Parade is over, then Epcot. I have an ADR at 7:30.

Monday -- HS, leaving about 4 to go to the airport.

Plans are subject to change. I'm hoping to do a little bit of resort-hopping on Saturday afternoon (Poly? Wilderness Lodge? Contemp?)

Let me know if you'd like to meet for 1/2 an hour and say hi!

I will be there June 1-8 with one of my old sorority sisters celebrating 30! Let me check my schedule and see how it works out--maybe we can meet up. I will PM you.

Bad news (first) and good news -- DH lost his job a week ago. The trip had been almost completely paid for, though, and I'd lose too much money to make it worthwhile if I cancelled, so DH insists I go. The good news --a friend that I haven't seen for two years is going with me! She moved across the country a couple of years ago, so I'm very excited that she'll meet me there.

I'll be Solo, AS Movies May 29th - June 2nd, and as it turns out, I like delicious themepark treats!

I cant PM yet have not reached 10 post, LOL. my name is Kevin Barrow call the front desk or facebook me. I live in Kentucky and my profile pic is me in front of my fire truck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter