Hoping for Free Dining in June Again!

Dixiemom

DIS Veteran
We were able to take advantage of a free dining pin this past June and I am hoping to be able to do the same next June......without free dining we won't be able to go........come on pin!! :goodvibes

I am keeping my fingers crossed as well. I have been asked by a dear friend to plan a trip for the celebration of her daughter's high school graduation. It would also include her teenage son. She works as a server at the restaurant I eat at every night.

As you can imagine, things are tight, but she has been housesitting for me on my trips to make extra money. But free dining or a good room discount will really ease the cost greatly.

In addition, since we will have three drivers, we have also decided to drive as well - which will save us a ton of money. I will really miss not flying, but we live about 15 hours away, so if we each take a five hour shift, we are good to go. I am excited; the furthest I have driven is about 7-1/2 hours to my grandparents from DE to CT, so I am thrilled about this.

Come on free dining....

We were able to take advantage of a free dining pin this past June and I am hoping to be able to do the same next June......without free dining we won't be able to go........come on pin!! :goodvibes

What part of June did you get free dining and did you have to be there a certain number of days?

It was a quick service dining pin if I remember correctly. We were at Pop so that had to be it. Next trip we may stay at a moderate.......but if the other adult backs out we will have to return to a value (fine with me) and will have to have free dining to be able to afford it alone with 2 kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter