Hopefully, We Are Back In DVC :Update 12-24-04: "Santa Arrived Early!!!"

Verandah Man

I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
My DW and I just called The Timeshare Store and put in a request for a resale. As long as we pass Disney's ROFR we will happily be DVC Members (once again). It's not as many as points as we had before, but at least it gets us back as members. :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi,

Congrats!! Keep us posted!

Allison

Just curious, are you at the same home resort as before? Anyone deliberately changed home resorts?

Welcome Home! Now, details, Andy, details!!!! :)

Welcome Home Again, Andy! Always enjoy your insights on the DCL board. Can't wait for our first DCL cruise 8/20/05.

Thanks for the "Welcome Home" (again)!!!

No, we didn't get in to the same resort, but at least it is a foot in the door, as long as we get through the ROFR.

We had 350 points before and sold them to help my mom get settled into her retirement life in Florida. Now that she is pretty much settled, we opted to purchase a 100 point resale at Vero Beach. It may have not been our first choice, but we will be able to pay cash for this resale.

So happy for you !!!!
I know how difficult it would be to give up our points. You have to do what you have to do !
100 points can get you alot of fun . I love the planning and plotting on how best and when best to use our points. Good Luck:bounce:

Mom raised you right, and kudos to you. Family first. That being said, it is wonderful that you will probably soon be back in the DVC family. Keep us posted on ROFR.

This is awesome news, Andy! So glad you'll be back in the DVC family soon. BTW -- I know of someone (formerly of these boards) that just recently put up 4 VB contracts recently at the Timeshare Store -- all totalling over 300 pts.

I hope it comes through for you!

Glad your Mom is settling in to Florida.

Will send prayers your way for your resale.

Please post when you have news.

Reneeprincess:

WELCOME HOME and hope you enjoy as much as you did the first time around. VB is a good choice AND it's closer to the Magic and Wonder in case you get homesick. ;)

Although we all agree that Pixie Dust is a powerful thing, you might want to start clicking the heels of those ruby red slippers: there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home...

GOOD LUCK !!!

We received an e-mail last evening from a DISfriend who heard that we were interested in DVC points. He and his wife are selling their VB points because they recently purchased property in the VB area. We are now able to purchase 110 of his points for what we were going to pay for the other 100 point resale, it's like getting 10 free points a year!!! This deal was just too good to pass. We will be sending in our deposit within the next day or two. We will also get all of 2004 points, with a September use year. It will be an anxious couple of weeks waiting to hear about the ROFR.

Thanks for all the PD!!! :teeth:

Originally posted by Verandah Man
We received an e-mail last evening from a DISfriend who heard that we were interested in DVC points. He and his wife are selling their VB points because they recently purchased property in the VB area. We are now able to purchase 110 of his points for what we were going to pay for the other 100 point resale, it's like getting 10 free points a year!!! This deal was just too good to pass. We will be sending in our deposit within the next day or two. We will also get all of 2004 points, with a September use year. It will be an anxious couple of weeks waiting to hear about the ROFR.

Thanks for all the PD!!! :teeth:
Ahhh....so glad this worked out! Have a feeling we have the same DISfriend! ;) Yeah!

Originally posted by CRSNDSNY
Ahhh....so glad this worked out! Have a feeling we have the same DISfriend! ;) Yeah!

We do Melody!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter