• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hooray-Le Cellier

Kimann

Mouseketeer
I have to post this here, because like others have stated-no one else will appreciate it!

My husband and I decided a couple of weeks ago to go to WDW in February. We are doing DiveQuest on the 13th and having dinner after. In my dreams that dinner would be at Le Cellier. Lo and behold-I went online for my daily check of online reservations and there was a 7:35PM for Le Cellier. That is EXACTLY the time I needed to make it so that we could get there after the dive! I was shocked and elated!

I've never been lucky like this before-just heard the stories, and now it happened to me, so I'm sending pixie dust and perserverance to everyone else!

So lucky!! Still hoping my husband and I will get in for our anniversary celebration this December!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter