Hooray for the beer drinkers!!

k9disney

Mouseketeer
Okay I finally break down and book a trip for the Food & Wine Festival because, even though I don't drink wine, I certainly can eat!!;)

Lo and behold there are now multiple beer-related activities for me to indulge in:

Great Beers of the World, presented by Interbrew®
Discover the distinctive flavors of premium brews such as Stella Artois, Bass Ale, and Boddington's. Daily seminars with complimentary tastings will transport you to the pubs and traditions of the old world.

Oktoberfest, presented by Lowenbrau
This festive celebration comes to the Germany Courtyard with traditional decor, a keg tapping ceremony and unique beer and food offerings.

As well as an International Beer dinner (that I'll miss) and the Sam Adams beer garden from years past.

I'd like to be the first to give big Cheers to the Ears for bringing me the Beers!!!

:jester:

Wow.....those sound great. I love beer tasting my way around Epcot. :D :D :D

Now if we could only get "the ears" to supply beers in concierge.

Even tho I'm not a beer drinker, my husband is, and I think it'll be great for us. I can sip my wine and he can chug his beer around the world. Salute!

Hey k9disney...

Andy don't forget...at many of the booths where you get the food samples and wines...there are also bottles of beer.

We too are glad they have added beer to the food/wine fest.

If you really like beer...you should try the Orlando annual beerfest held at Universal Studios the middle of each November.
What a blast..packed...but a blast.

K9Disney,
Have a Ringnes for my DH, and have a great time!

Ann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter