• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop Dee Doo

mahoneyth

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know why they can't seat a party of six together at one table, never been and want the family to stay together.
And is it real strawberrys or the frozen kind on the shortcake?
Thanks for any info. Got PS for Holloween night, can't wait to go.

They have different size tables, but it could be that the size you need have all been taken. Recheck when you check in they may be able to move 2 tables together for you. The strawberry's are frozen.

they must have changed the way they do things, my family went as a huge group (22), and they sat us together..., and as a matter of fact, i was also there two weeks ago, i noticed a large group a few tables over, must have been at least 8 of them

HDDR seating -

Last year as a party of six, we were seated at one table. This past August we had a party of 15 and were broken up with 4 at one table and the 11 at a long table right in the middle of the dining room. Our tables were adjacent. There were many, many tables of six or more, so you should not have a problem. As was posted, they probably move tables as the situation requires.

By the way, if you haven't been, you will have a great time. Yes, I believe the stawberries have been frozen, but I still eat all of mine and anybody elses that was left. Good stuff!!.

Bob

Yup, must be that they can't accomodate you at that particular time. Hopefully they can move things around when you arrive, or perhaps you can find a different night where they aren't quite so booked up yet.

Good luck! It is a fun time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter