• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop Dee Doo

mes

Earning My Ears
Has anyone decided last minute to go to one of the shows? We are undecided if we want to go next week or on what day, but I see all times still have availability. Can they accommodate walk ups (though we would ask concierge to book us that day)?
TIA

1) The Concierge can help you, but only up to 2-hrs before show time.
2) You can always visit the Box Office (to the right of the show entance).

Has anyone decided last minute to go to one of the shows? We are undecided if we want to go next week or on what day, but I see all times still have availability. Can they accommodate walk ups (though we would ask concierge to book us that day)?
TIA

Tables are assigned by booking date, so keep that in mind. With a last minute booking you will be assigned whatever is left in the category you book.
It is great have fun!!!

We have done this show before last minute but still had reservations! I absolutely loved it and despite my bf claiming he wouldn't enjoy, he loves it too!

With the show and the food and drink, it's worth it

We did and got the best table in the house! We were really lucky though. The best thing is really to reserve as soon as you can. :goodvibes:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter