Hoop Dee Doo

JPGonzales

Mouseketeer
I'm online and making reservation for the Hoop Dee Doo. Have the dining plan. It wants me to choose a category. Which category do we choose if we are on the Dining plan?

Is there a real difference in the categories. Can you hear and see whats going on from the different areas?

Suggestions??

I'm online and making reservation for the Hoop Dee Doo. Have the dining plan. It wants me to choose a category. Which category do we choose if we are on the Dining plan?

Is there a real difference in the categories. Can you hear and see whats going on from the different areas?

Suggestions??

Anyone? I really want to make this reservation before I had to bed. One of the last ends to tie up.;)

On the dining plan you can choose Cat 2 or 3 for the first 2 shows and Cat 1 for the late show. I haven't been yet, just booked it for the first time today so I can't really comment on the view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter