Hoop Dee Doo ?

tink20

DIS Veteran
For those of you, who have been to Hoop De Doo show, How many people can fit at one of the big tables. We have 10 going, need 1 more, I called the CM said my table was for 10-11. I was excited, I haven't added the extra yet until I know for sure if she's going. But sometimes one CM will tell you one thing and another CM says something different. I am just hoping she was right! Any info? I've never been to HDDR

There are different shaped tables. I believe mostly square although I do specifically remember at least one large round table in the dead center of the hall. They will move the ssquare tables around to accommodate the different size parties. We had 12 in our party in 2005, it was fine.

I think they just rearrange the tables to fit the parties each showtime, and everytime I've gone there were a few huge parties. I'm sure you'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter