Hoop Dee Doo VS Tusker House Lunch

fanningIII

Mouseketeer
I need help choosing between lunch at Tusker house or Hoop Dee Doo Revue dinner for our party of four Grandparents + DH(all adult trip) We have never done either, which would you book?

With that group would def say Hoop. We took my dad and his wife(in mid 60's) and they said it was the most fun resturant they ate at entire trip. Lots of laughs and fun show. My kids did not like it very much but it sure is a nice adult/elder show.

Two completely different places! While I enjoyed Tusker house for breakfast, Hoop de doo is a must do each trip for us! Good luck

Wow - two very different experiences.

I'd go with HDD if you want an occasion to remember. Go with Tusker House Lunch if you just want to eat.

We've never eaten at TH but Hoop is awesome & so fun. That's definitely my choice!!

at the HDDR. It's really not at all a comparison to Tusker House.

WE had our wedding reception at HDDR with ages 3-85 and everyone had a great time. Both my wife's and my dad's were hooping it up with the rest of the crowd!

bill

Thanks everyone for the reviews. I canceled ADR's for Tusker House and booked Hoop-Dee Doo. Should be lots of fun:)

I need help choosing between lunch at Tusker house or Hoop Dee Doo Revue dinner for our party of four Grandparents + DH(all adult trip) We have never done either, which would you book?

HOOP DEE DOO all the way! Although I'm quite "down" on the Tusker House. Our family (ag 9 to 62) had FUN at the HOOP. Tusker was like pulling teeth to get characters to come to our table...food was OK...

Anyway, go with the HOOP...you'll love it I'm sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter