Hoop Dee Doo- upstairs dining

jenks0718

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>I couldnt take my e
Is it true that if you use two credits on the dining plan you are only allowed upstairs seating for Hoop Dee Doo?

I believe it is tier 2 and 3. I think 3 is upstairs and 2 is in the back of the main floor. I could be very wrong since we've never been. We're going in September for the first time and usuing the dining plan. I have no idea where we're sitting.

I think for the 9:30 show you can use your 2 TS for the Tier 1 seating, which would be the front.

anyone?:confused:

I seriously question the tier system. When we went we were on ddp, but got tier 1 because it was the late show. We ended up almost as far back as you could be, but I don't think any of the seating was really bad. It looked like anywhere you sat you could see the action and some actors did go up to the second floor for interaction.

I seriously question the tier system. When we went we were on ddp, but got tier 1 because it was the late show. We ended up almost as far back as you could be, but I don't think any of the seating was really bad. It looked like anywhere you sat you could see the action and some actors did go up to the second floor for interaction.

We're going for the 1st time in Aug and we're booked for tier 1 for the 9:30 show using the DDP. I've heard they assign a table as soon as you book. So the sooner you book the better the table, i think. Can anyone confirm?

We're going for the 1st time in Aug and we're booked for tier 1 for the 9:30 show using the DDP. I've heard they assign a table as soon as you book. So the sooner you book the better the table, i think. Can anyone confirm?

This is true. I will say that we have been there before and have sat down stairs and were pretty close to the front. This time we are planning on eating upstairs. Have a wonderful time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter