Hoop Dee Doo Revue

Danjocass

Mousketeer
I was wondering if anyone likes/dislikes this dinnershow. I am having a hard time booking an ADR & was wondering if it is something I should be persistend about or let it slide by no biggie. Thanks.

keep Trying.. DEFINITELY worth it.. it has become a tradition for us to attend.

We loved it in 2008. We had cat 1 seats (DH and I) so we were front and center at the table right up against the stage. It's a really good show and the food is pretty decent. I'm sure we'll go again, not this next trip, but probably a future one.

We did Hoop Dee Doo Revue in April and it was absolutely marvelous, so much fun and very entertaining :thumbsup2

We will definitely do this one again...I had skipped booking it for several trips but finally booked it when we took our big kids. Everyone LOVED it!

I was wondering if anyone likes/dislikes this dinnershow. I am having a hard time booking an ADR & was wondering if it is something I should be persistend about or let it slide by no biggie. Thanks.

There's a reason why you are having a hard time booking HDDR. It's because the show is POPULAR. If it wasn't a crowd favourite, you could get an ADR with no difficulty at all. Keep trying; you won't regret it.

HDDR for the 8th time coming up in about 2 weeks. Keep trying for ADR even if the wait is *unbearable*;)

I am in the minority.......we did not like it at all. We were in the balcony, so maybe that's why......food was cold.

We all LOVED the HDDR. We were in the balcony in Cat 2 & I loved our seats. I would even think the Cat 3 seats (sides of balcony) are good. Claire de Lune came up & was rubbing DS5's hair for a long time. He didn't even notice. He finally turned around & just looked at her not saying anything at all. She laughed & laughed & so did we.

Our kids love fried chicken. Our waitress/server was probably the best of the whole trip & the tip is included with the meal. DD10 asked for chicken immediately when the waitress came & asked what drinks we wanted. When she brought refills, DD asked for chicken. When the chicken was brought out she put the whole bucket right in DD's plate. It was cute.

The kids loved playing the washboard at the end. I loved the butter on the cornbread and the cream on the strawberry shortcake. The show was cute and fun.

:thumbsup2 My Mil did this for the first time on our Dec trip (trip #10). It was great. We were late and had cat 2 seating just off under the balcony but we could see really well. The food was very good as was the service. It was packed and everyone had a good time. :banana: I am taking my parents on our trip in Oct--this will be there first time and I thought it would be great to end our trip with HDDR. We are enjoying it at 7:15 then leaving the next morning. :sad1:

I suggest you go! We went last trip and had a good time. We were the last table in the back and still thought we had a great table! The kids were not fans of the food, so our waiter went back and brought them out a big bowl of macaroni and cheese (so sweet of him!!) which was not on the menu. My DH loved the unlimited adult beverages and we both liked our meals. The show was funny we really enjoyed it. And I was choosen to go up on stage and be in the show! We really loved it and can't wait to try another dinner show on our next trip!!! :goodvibes

We go every other year (even though DD requests it every year). We've always had cat. 1 seats. We just booked for Oct and had no problems. They have always brought DD kid food as well - they offered hot dog, chicken nuggets or mac and cheese. It's a corny but funny show and we've never had complaints about the food. Especially after several glasses of sangria.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter