Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue review?

peyjenk

Earning My Ears
What are your opinions on Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue? This one is high on my "wanna" list, but I want to make sure I want to spend two dining credits for it.

We love it. We would rather pay cash for it as it isn't a great deal for 2 credits but it is one of our favorite TS.

It is good food (not great) but a great show. You will get some people who say YES and some who say No way is it worth two table service credits. But it is something everyone should experience.

Our Ratings of Hoop-Dee-Do-Review: (rev 4/1/2013)
. . . food price value: B
. . . food quality: C
. . . food quantity per serving: A
. . . food prep speed: B
. . . food selection: C
. . . seating quantity: B
. . . seating comfort: C
. . . eatery atmosphere: C
. . . eatery convenience: C
. . . staff friendliness: B
. . . staff attentiveness: B
. . . character interaction: B (singers, not characters)

NOTE: HDDR is a fun, corny, lively Western show. The food is quite tasty
for comfort food and is all-you-can-eat for both the food and the beverages,
even the sangria. Good show for adults and children alike. As side info,
HDDR is typically cool from the air conditioning, so take a jacket or sweater
for everyone. Cat-2 and Cat-3 tables may have posts in the viewing way.

My whole family loved the food and the show. But I think it is not worth it if you have to pay cash for it. We only did it because we had the free DDp and it wasn't actually costing us anything.

I definitely would never pay $60 per person for some music and fried Chicken.

We just went a few weeks ago, and we loved it. The interaction with the audience is fantastic and the food was very good. My DSs, 5&9, had a great time.

We love it! The food is pretty good and the show is awesome and we laugh the entire time (in between bites).

Our family absolutely loves HDDR! We went last time and the entire family including my 25 year old brother had a blast! The first thing the kids wanted to know when I told them we were going to Disney again was if we were able to to HDDR again this time. The food was a lot better then I was expecting. Nothing gourmet but definitely good food. :)

The HDDR is the longest continuously running stage show in the world (except refurbishments). Its as old as WDW.

1. The food is great *Family home style cooking*

2. A great western, corny show with fun interaction with the CM's.

3. The Log Theater is a real log building in the style of the western nation parks.

GO....you will have a great time.

AKK

Our fam LOVES it :). We do HDDR on our last night every year. The food is good, nothing super-special, but the show and atmosphere are wonderful. Funny, corny, clean humor, audience interaction...a good time!

People who like it usually love it.

People who don't like it consider it a worse torture than waterboarding.

I'm in the latter group.

Love it.

Fun show, good food, booze included.

We've been as honeymooners, with little kids, and older grandparents - everyone except one curmudgeon grandpa loved it and even he was ok as long as they kept the pitchers coming.

The food is average at best. The show is a classic. I didn't see anyone last Sat nite that wasn't having a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter