• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue parking & Sing-a-long

Gab28

Earning My Ears
We have an ADR for Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue in a few weeks. We are staying at the Music and have a car.

We are planning on attending the Sing-a-long after the Dinner show and watching MK fireworks at the campground's boat dock.

It seems to me the easiest way is to park at Wilderness lodge and take the boat to the campground and back. Could we do that? Since we are not eating or visiting the lodge... I read Disney is getting strict about resort parking...

Or would be just as easy to park at the campground visitor parking and take internal bus?

What's your experience?

FYI, we'll have one or two strollers with us for 3- and 1-year old if that affect your opinion. I read that some boat you don't have to collapse the stroller?

Thank you for your input!

We have an ADR for Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue in a few weeks. We are staying at the Music and have a car.

We are planning on attending the Sing-a-long after the Dinner show and watching MK fireworks at the campground's boat dock.

It seems to me the easiest way is to park at Wilderness lodge and take the boat to the campground and back. Could we do that? Since we are not eating or visiting the lodge... I read Disney is getting strict about resort parking...

Or would be just as easy to park at the campground visitor parking and take internal bus?

What's your experience?

FYI, we'll have one or two strollers with us for 3- and 1-year old if that affect your opinion. I read that some boat you don't have to collapse the stroller?

Thank you for your input!

The parking at the WL is for the guests or visitor to the WL. Since you are neither in this case, park at the FW parking lot and take the bus. Or take the bus to the MK and transfer to the FW boat at the MK. Or take a bus to DTD and catch a FW bus there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter