• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue & Deluxe Dining?

livsmom04

DIS Veteran
I really don't understand this new website! I miss the old one for sure! I'm trying to book the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue for our trip in June and before I didn't have to pay for my reservation before since I get the Deluxe Dining. Need help on what to do with this new website and adding my dining plan onto the reservation instead of me paying out of pocket for it. Thanks!

I miss the old res website as well. The new one hasn't been easy for me to deal with either.

Three possibilities:
-With all of the problems and glitches it might be easier to call the dining line and make your Hoop de Doo res over the phone.
-Make certain the seating you're trying to book is included in the dining plan.
-Maybe those dates/seatings haven't been loaded into the system yet.

Thank you. As much as we want to do this we have decided to eat at Trails End Restaurant instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter