Hoop Dee Doo Refurb????

jeniferg

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard or seen anything OFFICIAL that says the Hoop Dee Doo Revue will be down for the month of October? I made all my dining plans yesterday but can't get HDDR for the 26th. Each operator I've spoken to says well maybe they haven't loaded it yet or maybe it's not 180 days out...I made my ressies for the entire trip of 10/26-11/2 so I know it's 180 days out from the 26th of October. I'd just really really really like to know if HDDR is going to be closed or not & I can't for the life of me figure out who would know OFFICIALLY. This is our family tradition & we'll have 15 of us going...I sure don't want to disappoint anyone in the group. I really appreciate your thoughts or comments! Thank you so much!!

I haven't seen anything that has come directly from Disney. Many Disers have reported that the CMs on the dining line have said that it will be undergoing refurb. But we know that these are notoriously unreliable.

I did see that Mouseplanet has HDDR under refurb until the end of Dec. It was in this weeks WDW update.

That makes me sad! But thank you for the info! Guess I need to look at the itinerary again to see what to chane

Has anyone been there recently and can tell us if the theme song has changed? A few months ago it was reported that the owners of the rights were making a fuss over royalties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter