• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop-Dee-Doo Question

goofypooh

Mouseketeer
Ok, this may seem like a crazy question....but, has the HDD always been located where it is now? My husband & I honeymooned at WDW in 1992 & it seems like we did something like this, but I don't remember going to Fort Wilderness. We saw a dinner show & it seems to me like Roger Rabbit was in it. But, I might not be remembering correctly! Does anyone know what I am talking about, or am i totally crazy?? :confused:

Don't know about a dinner ahow with Roger Rabbit, but HDDR has always been at Pioneer Hall in FW.

Ok, this may seem like a crazy question....but, has the HDD always been located where it is now? My husband & I honeymooned at WDW in 1992 & it seems like we did something like this, but I don't remember going to Fort Wilderness. We saw a dinner show & it seems to me like Roger Rabbit was in it. But, I might not be remembering correctly! Does anyone know what I am talking about, or am i totally crazy?? :confused:

I think you might be thinking about Mickey's Backyard BBQ which also has a show. The HDD IIRC has always been at Pioneer Hall. I don't know when the Backyard BBQ opened but is was IIRC after about 1990.

Larry

Mom recalled a HDD or similar show at the saloon in adventureland. She saw HDD at FT W this past may trip and seemed to recognize the show, even tho she had never been to FW

Maybe the show she saw at MK is the one you are thinking of?

Mom recalled a HDD or similar show at the saloon in adventureland. She saw HDD at FT W this past may trip and seemed to recognize the show, even tho she had never been to FW

Maybe the show she saw at MK is the one you are thinking of?

I think that must be the one we saw b/c I really do not think we ever went to FW. It does seem like we were at MK. Is the Saloon still in adventureland?

I think that must be the one we saw b/c I really do not think we ever went to FW. It does seem like we were at MK. Is the Saloon still in adventureland?

yes, she pointed it out to me. It was near the Bears. i think it was white?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter