Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review - Vote Here

Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review

• Excellent - Would Recommend it to others.

• Good - I would consider going back again.

• Average - Not anything to tell the neighgbors about.

• Poor - I wouldn't take my dog to eat there.

Results are only viewable after voting.

rer1972

DIS Veteran
I have trouble sorting through all the reviews and opinions on restaurants at WDW. I thought everyone could vote for individual restaurants, and post reasons why they did or didn't like it. We'll see how this works.:thumbsup2

Date: November 2004
Meal: Good - Dinner Salad, buckets of Barbecue Spare Ribs and Fried Chicken, Corn, Baked Beans, and Strawberry Shortcake, Diet Coke.
Service: Average - Our waiter was good with the refills, didn't seem extremely happy to be there.
Overall: The show was hokey and fun, the food was not bad (heard it could be), and the service was okay. Just a hint; grab whatever food you can get cause once you they are done serving it there won't be anymore.

When I was 13 I went and it was the best part of the trip. 20 years to the day I went back and saw it again with my GFs kid who was 13 at the time and it was still the best part of our trip. :thumbsup2

We love it and would NOT miss it!!!! Love the show and the food.....Ohhh those all you can eat BBQ ribs, Yummmmmmm!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

Went last year with DH, DD6 and DS3-I wasn't sure if they'd be too little to appreciate it. We ALL loved it-the food is excellent and DH liked that the beer was included!!

The show seemed pretty good even though I spent half the show chasing my kids around the place. I would definately go again this time without the kids..

Oh, we loved it very much!!! We took my parents, and they were laughing their heads off. It was way more than I had expected. We will definitely be doing this again.

Just home-down fun good time. Not so hot for vegitarians...although with the amount of food that comes out, they don't go hungry, it's just not the variety that everyone else gets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter