Hoop de doo

If you all drink beer you can ask them to bring you a pitcher too. Makes it easier for when the CM/server comes by. I was the only one that drank beer at our table the last time we went and I asked if they would bring me a pitcher to save them time from grabbing me a new beer every time they came by. The lady laughed. I felt bad for her because I drank about 6 or 7 beers through the entire show/dinner. She came up with my last beer and whispered to me "I guess I should have brought you a pitcher". My table laughed about it for a few minutes with the CM/server. She was a very nice lady and even though the tips are included I left her an extra $15 on the table for being a good sport.

We also made "hidden" Mickey's on our table with the Ball mason jar glasses and took pictures. The wine glasses are slightly smaller than the beer glasses.

Yea they will bring you a pitcher, we wanted 2 pitchers at a time, But since there was only 2 us of drinking they only brought us one and they waitress took a while to bring us another. We drink ALOT! My husband didn't eat much but we definitely got our money's worth on the beer lol. They even chose him to go up on stage to be daveys angel. It was an awesome night!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

the wine is really awful. i'd definitely avoid it. so are the margaritas (which you have to pay extra for it). they are so extraordinarily bad.

love the show, but the drink situation is really unfortunate. it would be great if there were some better options.

love the show, but the drink situation is really unfortunate. it would be great if there were some better options.

I agree. Bud Light is not even beer to us. Wish they would offer a GOOD lager or even a mediocre IPA. Bud light tastes like somone urinated in a glass of sweet tea. :sick:

I enjoy the Sangria. I'm sure it's a pre-made product, but comes on ice, in a glass, with a straw. Works for me. :thumbsup2

For our money, the endless beer and sangria are fine... No need to go into brands...if its not your cup of tea, and you do know before going in... Eat and drink elsewhere..!

For our money, the endless beer and sangria are fine... No need to go into brands...if its not your cup of tea, and you do know before going in... Eat and drink elsewhere..!

thanks for the advice, but i will still go to hoop de doo. i dont like the drinks there though.

Bud Light isn't beer ;)

We were staying at a Bed and Breakfast and a couple German tourists were there as well. At night the B&B offered drinks, cookies, cheese....that sort of thing. One German tourist asked for a beer and the innkeeper brought a poured Bud Light. He took a sip, looked at it, wrinkled his face and said, "This.....this.....this is not beer." :rotfl:

I don't even drink and I'd have to agree. I like the smell of beer you can't see through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter