• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop de Doo ?

disneyyes

Mouseketeer
I remember reading somewhere that the Hoop de Doo Review would be under refurbishment in October and part of November - but now I see that there are reservation dates available for October. Does anyone know, has that refurbishment plan been cancelled or changed?

I remember reading somewhere that the Hoop de Doo Review would be under refurbishment in October and part of November - but now I see that there are reservation dates available for October. Does anyone know, has that refurbishment plan been cancelled or changed?

I dont know if its been cancelled or changed but we booked for mid Nov! :banana:

I am staying club level in late Oct and early November and the Itinerary Planning Office called me last weekend and booked Hoop Dee Doo for me on Nov 2.

They changed the times for all the shows to earlier, that's what it appears to me. Maybe until they made those changes they couldnt take ADR's for it, but we booked for mid October :)
Was a bonus / surprise when that became available!!!

They changed the times for all the shows to earlier, that's what it appears to me. Maybe until they made those changes they couldnt take ADR's for it, but we booked for mid October :)
Was a bonus / surprise when that became available!!!

We also just booked for October 13th!!!! So excited this will be are first show.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter