Hoop De Doo with an infant?

owensmama

Earning My Ears
So excited for the possibility of dining at HDDR this time around since we didn't on our 1st WDW trip two years ago. DD is 4 and DS is almost 7 and I know they will love it. Do you think it's too loud for an infant, she will be 6 months old and as the 3rd child is very go-with-the-flow but I don't want to completely overwhelm her and possibly make the rest of the night or next day out of whack. Thoughts?

I think it would be fine. Mostly likely the baby will love the colors and singing and maybe a bite of yummy mashed potatoes. We did not do disney with kids under 1 but our youngest loved it at under 2 if that helps.

Our granddaughter did it at 9 months....we had an early show and she giggled quite a lot....munched on some food and seemed interested in the noise and antics...

The hall is an open 2 story and the sound is absorbed really well, music isn't that loud nor are the actors....towards the end of the show and dessert coming out...she petered out and fell asleep.....a hit for her!

We did this when our son was 8 months old. He loved it! I just have on suggestion. There is a part where they slam the metal buckets of food on the table and it makes a really loud noise. The waitress did this right infront of the baby and he started crying. So maybe mention to the waitress or waiter not to do that. Have fun we love hddr!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter