• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop De Doo Ticket Question

diznee25

Disney all the time
I made an ADR a few months ago for the Hoop De Doo Musical dinner show. When I made the reservation I was told to pick up my tickets at Guest Relations in POFQ. Well, I just switched resorts and now we're staying at Pop Century instead of POFQ. So will Disney Dinning automatically know to send my tickets to GR at Pop Century? Or should I call Disney Dinning and let them know I switched resorts?

(Btw, I don't know if this is relevent, but my POFQ reservation was made thru a travel agent. Then I cancelled and made my new reservation thru Disney's website.)

TIA!
diznee25

I made an ADR a few months ago for the Hoop De Doo Musical dinner show. When I made the reservation I was told to pick up my tickets at Guest Relations in POFQ. Well, I just switched resorts and now we're staying at Pop Century instead of POFQ. So will Disney Dinning automatically know to send my tickets to GR at Pop Century? Or should I call Disney Dinning and let them know I switched resorts?

(Btw, I don't know if this is relevent, but my POFQ reservation was made thru a travel agent. Then I cancelled and made my new reservation thru Disney's website.)

TIA!
diznee25

Diznee, unless they changed things your tickets aren't sent to a certain hotel. They have the info on the computer which can be pulled up at any resort, then print your tickets from there. So it doesn't matter that you changed resorts. Just remember to bring your Hoop Dee Doo confirmation number.

Great, thanks! I must of misunderstood the CM. But that's ok as this is my first time making an ADR for Hoop De Doo.

Thanks,
diznee25

Yeah, they all go into the same system and print them out while you stand there. You don't even have to do this in a hotel, you can do it at the parks as well (not everyone stays in WDW hotels. :) )

If you can, get them printed out more than 1 hour before showtime. If you do it with less than an hour, the system tells them they can't do it. Some of them can do it anyway and some can't. If you're pressed for time, just get it done at Ft. Wilderness...but it is best to get them printed out more than 1 hour before the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter