• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop de Doo Revue

snapppyd

God is Great, Beer is Good and People are Crazy!
Has anyone heard if the Hoop de Doo will be returning? Love that show, we see it on every trip.

I hope so, we hadn't seen it in years, but had plans to go during our cancelled June trip.

I imagine this would be a tough one to bring back in current times unfortunately and I haven't seen anything about it reopening. Makes me sad, we love Hoop and try to do it just about every trip.

I'm sure they will re-open it one day. They may have to significantly reduce the number of tables to allow for more space. I'd also expect that the performers wouldn't be intermingling with the guests until things are really back to pre-virus normal.

Keep in mind that many of the employees that were let go were performers. I don't think we will see live performances at WDW for some time to come. Perhaps next summer around the anniversary, so perhaps starting in August.

Probably will be sometime before they start with any shows especially this one..... so sad

It was an awesome show. Sadly I don’t think we will see it back for quite some time. Most likely post vaccine

We had not been to this show in 15 years, we finally decided to make reservations for our June 2020 trip, and then the park closed. We are now going to WDW in May 2021, I doubt HDDR will be open by then, now I'm sad we took so long to go back to the show! It is quite the investment for a family of 9 and takes away from your park time, but we were finally going again! It's just so crazy that we don't see an end in site.

The good part about it is you can do it on an off day, so it doesn't have to cut into park hours. Plus all you can drink is a plus. The show, is both corny and awsome. Its a feel good event for the whole family. If you never been i hope at one time you get to see it.

Thought I’d bump this back up.

When It first closed I was thinking maybe Summer of 2021 but now I don’t think it will reopen, if it even does, until some time in 2022.

We had planned on going during our November 2021 trip but now just hoping it’s open for our big family trip in October 2022. I’d love to be able to bring our grandchildren.

Thought I’d bump this back up.

When It first closed I was thinking maybe Summer of 2021 but now I don’t think it will reopen, if it even does, until some time in 2022.

We had planned on going during our November 2021 trip but now just hoping it’s open for our big family trip in October 2022. I’d love to be able to bring our grandchildren.
Hope it opens in 2021, im not going in 2022. Lol. We will see only time will tell.

I'm not sure I would go back to WDW until HDDR was up and running. Hopefully it will be back.
It's a big one for our family too. Already the changes to Disney have me drastically shortening our next trip and future trips (if they exist). If HDDR doesn't return, I'll likely cut another day from the trip. My kids loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter