• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop De Doo Revue 2 Rooms

Atchley

"Bedsheets? Who invited that kid?"
We are wanting to go to HDDR as a group of 10. We are under two different reservations and plan on using the DDP to pay. Can we do this? I don't know if we can pick up 8 of the tickets on our villa reservation and the other two pick up their tickets on their reservation. Maybe we could just wait to pick up the tickets until we get to Pioneer Hall?
What would you suggest?

We are wanting to go to HDDR as a group of 10. We are under two different reservations and plan on using the DDP to pay. Can we do this? I don't know if we can pick up 8 of the tickets on our villa reservation and the other two pick up their tickets on their reservation. Maybe we could just wait to pick up the tickets until we get to Pioneer Hall?
What would you suggest?

Link your reservations as a Grand Gathering and they will do their best to put you near each other or together also request it when you make your HDDMR ressies both of you . We have done this before and have always been within a table or so of each other if not the same table :) The best bet to be together as a group of 10 with two seperate ressies is the go through Grand Gatherings :) And yes you would all be able to pick up your tickets seperately on your own ressies :) You do not want to wait til you get to Pioneer Hall because they assign seats prior to your arrival not sure how far out but I know seats are preassigned when they take you tickets they check you off their list and ask if your entire party is there and your server takes you off to your table :goodvibes If you have any other questions feel free to ask :wizard:

First of all - when are you planning on going? HDDR is closed from Aug. 6 through Dec. 2012.

We are going the end of August and my cousin does indeed already have a reservation for 4 at HDDMR during her stay :goodvibes I believe the refurb was changed not quite sure of the dates.

Oh, I did not know they might be closed for refurb the end of the year...we were hoping to go in December. Hmmm...just got 2 TS credits back to play with it seems!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter