Hoop de Doo on Dining Plan or TIW

west&east

Registered
2 families attending HDDR. One has TIW. The other has Dining Plan. We are planning on attending 4pm show (which is the show covered by TIW). How do I make the reservation for the 8 of us? Will they split it up when we get there, refunding the 4 dinners in exchange for 8 table service credits and then refunding the 20% discount for the other 4 diners on TIW? Our friends may choose not to use their credits and then we will put it all on one check using the TIW discount which would be the easiest, but just in case, need a plan.
Thank you!

2 families attending HDDR. One has TIW. The other has Dining Plan. We are planning on attending 4pm show (which is the show covered by TIW). How do I make the reservation for the 8 of us? Will they split it up when we get there, refunding the 4 dinners in exchange for 8 table service credits and then refunding the 20% discount for the other 4 diners on TIW? Our friends may choose not to use their credits and then we will put it all on one check using the TIW discount which would be the easiest, but just in case, need a plan.
Thank you!

Unless it has changed recently, the DDP credits can only be used for the late show.

Unless it has changed recently, the DDP credits can only be used for the late show.

My understanding was that they can only get Cat 1 seats at the late show but can get Cat 2 or 3 anytime....
Has that changed and if so where is that documented?

You can use DDP credits for any one of the three shows.. they can just use 2 credits for Category 1 seating at the last showing. That is all that has changed.

My understanding was that they can only get Cat 1 seats at the late show but can get Cat 2 or 3 anytime....
Has that changed and if so where is that documented?

Yes, you're right.
Sorry for the incorrect info.

We got it sorted out. The other family will just pay OOP since they are using 2 dining credits on another night. Went with my family last year, so excited to go with our friends. Great family night out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter