• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop de doo (6:15 show)

jmw33

Mouseketeer
I just realized Hoop de Doo is dark on Monday's and Tuesdays. What about the 6:15 show? My ADR booking day is next Tuesday and this is our main priority for a rather large group. 6:15 show is so limited and I feel like it only pops up on Fridays even if I just put 2 people in. I was just wondering if they only do the early and late show on certain days?

As far as I know, the 6:15 show is offered on the same days as the 4:00 and 8:30 shows, and MDE says so. But I wouldn’t be surprised to find that the 6:15 tends to sell out first, being more like a “normal” dinner time for many guests. People may be thinking about how early they’d have to leave their daytime activities to get to the 4:00 show and how late they’d have to keep their kids up getting to their resort after the 8:30 show.

The three shows are available every day they have performances. I agree with others in that the 6:15 show probably does sellout fastest as it is closer to a more traditional dinner time. On the main floor it seems that they only accommodate maybe 4-6 large groups a show, and by large I mean 6-10 people. We have never scene 12-20 people size groups. It doesn't mean it doesn't happen but we haven't scene it. Also, if it is vitally important you go to the show and you don't mind being separated book in smaller groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter