Hoop De Do Musical Review Reservations?

mbroadhead

Earning My Ears
Any idea why the Hoop De Do Musical Review is not taking reservations after 11/9/2011?

When I called to make my 180 day reservations, everything was good, except this show.

WDW Dining said no seats are loaded after11/9/11. Has anyone hear of this, before?

They aren't closing are they?

Thanks

I don't know if this is how they usually book but I'm having the same issue. I'm trying for 11/16 and it's been a no-go. What's annoying me is the need for the reservation CM to take every bit of information, every time, then spend at least 3 minutes looking something up, only to return and tell me it's not loaded.

I'm not kidding. They want the number of adults, kids, ages of kids, reservation confirmation #, (oh no, can't find it that way so...), date I'm checking in, resort I'm staying at, name on reservation, phone number, only to do something then return to tell me it's not loaded. Wouldn't they know that first?

(Can you tell I've called every day for the last 2 weeks trying to book this show?) My last phone call was 9 1/2 minutes long. It seems to me every ADR CM would know when they showed up for their shift, the HDDR is not loaded beyond 11/6, or whenever. Right? Simple enough.

Let's hope it gets loaded soon!

Have you tried booking online?

I know on my 180 day I was booking my +10 and the last date wasn't loaded into the system. I didn't know that as I was trying to book Le Cellier lunch and thought what is going on! So I booked it on another day that we were going to be at Epcot. Then I tried booking Coral Reef on that day and it wouldn't work. They eventually loaded them in a while later.

The good news is if they can't book them, then nobody else is booking.

I would check the online system and try typing out the date 11/16/2011 and see if it works.

The online systems isn't booking dates after mid-October. I wish someone knew what was going on. We are scheduled to make our ADRs tomorrow and I don't know if I need to find something else instead of Hoop Dee Doo, which was the one request the kids had.

I don't know if this is how they usually book but I'm having the same issue. I'm trying for 11/16 and it's been a no-go. What's annoying me is the need for the reservation CM to take every bit of information, every time, then spend at least 3 minutes looking something up, only to return and tell me it's not loaded.

I'm not kidding. They want the number of adults, kids, ages of kids, reservation confirmation #, (oh no, can't find it that way so...), date I'm checking in, resort I'm staying at, name on reservation, phone number, only to do something then return to tell me it's not loaded. Wouldn't they know that first?

(Can you tell I've called every day for the last 2 weeks trying to book this show?) My last phone call was 9 1/2 minutes long. It seems to me every ADR CM would know when they showed up for their shift, the HDDR is not loaded beyond 11/6, or whenever. Right? Simple enough.

Let's hope it gets loaded soon!

I stopped calling for this reason and I usually check the disboards and the online reservation system, I figure someone will hopefully post that they finally got HDDR. It is beyond frustrating, and no matter how much I tried, they wouldn't just check the date without all the information.

I had the same issue when wanting to book for October 28. I even called the HDDR box office directly. The answer was the same; not loaded into system yet and to just keep trying.

It was about 10 days later that I was able to book.

Any idea why the Hoop De Do Musical Review is not taking reservations after 11/9/2011?

When I called to make my 180 day reservations, everything was good, except this show.

WDW Dining said no seats are loaded after11/9/11. Has anyone hear of this, before?

They aren't closing are they?

Thanks

The official website said they aren't taking reservations after Oct 16 2011:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining/hoop-de-doo-musical-revue/

Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue

This nightly old-fashioned dinner show includes music and comedy combined with an all-American, family-style dinner.*

* Please note, the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue can be booked through October 16, 2011, pending availability. If you are arriving after that date and would like to make a reservation, please try again later or continue to explore Disneyworld.com/dine for alternative dining options.

Now, they do say to "try back later," which means they could start taking bookings again at any time. But:

http://www.disunplugged.com/2011/03/25/hoop-dee-doo-musical-revue-subject-of-copyright-battle/

I wonder if the copyright battle over the music in the show has anything to do with Disney not taking bookings after October 16th 2011. Maybe they're retooling the show to get themselves out of a legal gray area, and it won't be offered for certain dates while they do re-writes or re-rehearse new scenes/dialogs/songs or whatever.

Just a shot in the dark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter