Hoop-de-do after Oct 16

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
Has anyone had any luck this morning getting a reservation for Hoop-de-do for after Oct 17?

This has been a problem for a while now. They have slowly been releasing dates after 10/16, but you have to call to make your reservation. If your date isn't available yet, just keep checking back.

I had heard that this morning they were going to release a bunch of dates. I am looking for December dates but can't remain on hold much longer.

We booked 14th November at 180 days online - didn't have any problems :confused3

Is this one of those glitches on the WDW website where you have to type in the date manually rather than selecting the date to make it work?

Just booked Thanksgiving day this morning!

Currently you can only book after October 16th by calling in. They are hoping they get the online system up to date soon...

New times for the show:

4:00 pm
6:15 pm
8:30 pm

Good luck everyone

Yes, got mine this mowning at 7am by calling for thanksgiving day! Going to 6:15 show since all showtimes changed. So happy to be done.

After calling a few times, got November 30 this morning. They changed the dinner/show times which may be why they are having problems.

I just called and she said the system was having trouble making reservations with the dining plan and so I couldn't do it unless I wanted to pay in full???

*ugh*

Was able to book a table for 8 to the 4pm show on December 12th this morning; I'm not on the dining plan and prepaid.

Ok I called back and got the 6:15 for Dec 17th. Just paid cash. :( But the CM said I could have it converted to the dining plan later when they got the system working (I will have to change categories though cause I picked cat 1). The first CM said I couldn't do that :headache: so I'm glad I called back.

I might just leave it cash cause then I have 2 more dining credits to use (!) heh-heh...hubby probably won't mind. :rolleyes1

Just got mine booked for 11 people on Dec. 18th at 6:15pm show. I asked why the change in times for the show and if it was just something during the holidays but the CM said it was changed even for Jan and Feb but she didn't know why (and was pretty curious herself). I like the 6:15pm showtime and glad for the change! Now I don't have to rush the kids' naps to make it to the 5pm show or make hungry kids wait until the 7:30pm show.

I booked 11/13 for the 6:15pm show this morning over the phone. I wasn't thrilled to have to pay in advanced but they said I could call and get a credit/use my dining plan once they get that figured out down the road. So glad to get this last reservation done!

We love the new times too. Last time we went to the 9 show and that is *way too late*. We had fun but were sooooo exhausted. So glad to have this reservation taken care of finally!

Just logged in to look at the reservation and it has just moved us from 7.15pm to 6.15pm

It is not a permanent change, as of now.

A poster posted this in another thread I had started about booking HDDR. Hope you find it helpful!

http://allears.net/din/restnews.htm

We paid out of pocket this morning as well, but we called our concierge afterwards & they said it would not be an issue to change it to DDP & get refunded upon check in (or earlier if their system updates).

I just booked our 11/16 HDDR and they did change the show times as of 11/13. The new times are 4pm, 6:15 and 8:30. You have to call since nothing is showing up online, yet.

Called this morning at 8 AM and got reservations for 11/15 at 8:30. Had to pay out of pocket due to the glitch, but will call back in a day or two to have it changed since were going Deluxe. Got category 1, but she said that during the later show you could use the dining plan for Cat 1. Yeah!!!!

Called this morning at 8 AM and got reservations for 11/15 at 8:30. Had to pay out of pocket due to the glitch, but will call back in a day or two to have it changed since were going Deluxe. Got category 1, but she said that during the later show you could use the dining plan for Cat 1. Yeah!!!!

I don't know if the rules have changed since we used the DxDP in June 2010, but the dining plan could only be used for Cat. 2 and 3 seating at the HDDR. I would call back and check, just so you a.)don't get stuck paying OOP, b.)don't get a seat at all. Or, maybe a DIS'er in the know will comment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter