• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoodie w ear buds in them?

lacrossemom13

Earning My Ears
My 11DS wants a "Hoodie Buddie" for Christmas. I cannot find them in Canada at all! We are I'm Ontario. Shipping is more than the sweater from the states! Any ideas where I can get one? It's a Hoodie that had earphones built into it.

Thanks

My 11DS wants a "Hoodie Buddie" for Christmas. I cannot find them in Canada at all! We are I'm Ontario. Shipping is more than the sweater from the states! Any ideas where I can get one? It's a Hoodie that had earphones built into it.

Thanks

I bought mine at bluenotes! I don't know if you know Giant Tiger but they had them as well!

I saw them a week ago at Marshalls in Buffalo, but am wondering if they might also be at a Marshalls in Ontario.....

Just another option! :)

Thanks

They had these at Bootlegger last year, I would check them out online.

Check out the following stores: West 49, Zumiez or Boathouse

They have a great selection of hoodies.

Got ours at Old Navy last year for the kids. Ds is 8 and loves his! It has held up fine in the wash and is still in great shape almost a year later:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter