• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoo Dee Doo Booked for date we wanted.

aaronlisar

Mouseketeer
OK, so I called this morning to make reservations for our trip starting on 11/29/08 and found that Hoop Dee Doo was booked on the 29th. We were hoping to go that night since we will be spending the day at Animal Kingdom. Now I'm trying to figure out our options since we really wanted to go to this show. 1. Should I see if there is any times available on any day of our vacation and move our schedule to accomodate? (I'm sure I'll be moving reservations around once the park hours ever get announced either way). 2. Find another TS restaurant to go to which I am clueless on right now but I haven't had much time to think about it either.

Are you on the Dining plan? When I called to book our HDDR they said it was all booked for the night I wanted because all of the seats for the dining plan were taken. I had planned to pay OOP for the show so when I told the CM that a whole bunch of seats magically opened up. Don't know if that applies to you, but you might check.

Yeah, I told them I was on the dining plan. They told me that I could go to any show that had openings even though I have read that you could only do the 7:15 show. I spoke with two different people and they both told me this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter