Honeys, I'm HOME!!! - New pics Oct 23rd!! - post on pg 2

Queenie

Mouseketeer
Yeah, back to lil' old rainy England! So we leave Orlando to smiles, waves, flight attendants saying Congratulations (I'm sure it had nothing to do with me wearing my Mickey ears with veil until I was actually sat on the jet...) and what do we come home to? Yeah, a gangway that didn't work so we had to get off the plane down a staircase in the rain and go through immigration to peple that didn't even say hello. Boy, that was down to earth with a bump!

Just so y'all know, I'm estimating around 3000 pics once I combine the 3 1Gb memory cards on the SLR, the point and shoot, the photopass CD and the the shots from the pro shoot we had around the Boardwalk/GF! I'm gonna be scrapping this trip the rest of my life!

Pics coming soon, will update the thread title when they do, for now here's a pic from the wedding taken by our best man. You an see the cake, my bouquet next to it and 2 bridesmaids bouquets next to mine:

n737692902_867848_8934.jpg

:welcome: home!!! (too bad the back to reality slapped you in the face though!)
Can't wait to see more pictures!! 3000.. not bad! :)

Welcome back, again congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Welcome home!!! So glad it was a trip of a lifetime!

I can't wait to see more photos.....welcome back!

Welcome back!!

Can't wait for the trip report!

The cake turned out beautiful! The flowers look great! Can't wait to see more pics!

welcome home queenie! or should i say mrs. queenie!!!!!
can't wait to hear all about it!

Your cake and flowers were gorgeous.

Congratulations to you and your DH. :lovestruc

Welcome home Kingie and Queenie!!!!! I for one can't wait to see allll 3000 pics!

I hope you had a magical day and honeymoon!!

Well it's almost my birthday so I figured what the heck? Here's a pic for you! A completely natural, unstaged encounter with a wild stingray at Castaway Cay. How magical is that??

Stingray.jpg

I had so many people comment on my hair in Orlando. Women kept coming up to me in shops asking what shade it was!

Got wedding pics from mum yesterday so here's some from her camera - pretty much all her shots were blurred.

Signing the register with our aunts, my aunt on the left, Scott's on the right.
n508863968_1487497_116.jpg

Us with the full bridesmaid quota! From left to right along the back, Merran (my best friend from high school), Vikki (Scott's little sister), Scott, Karen (my other best friend), Wendy (my big sister). Next to me is Izzy, Wendy's daughter but she's blurred out for privacy.
n508863968_1487496_9839.jpg

My BIL Gary (who gave me away) holding my bouquet for me during part of the ceremony. This is the only clear-ish bouquet shot I have right now.
n508863968_1487541_2170.jpg

beautiful pics. I'm glad everything went ok
That was an amazing picture with the stingray

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter