Honeymoon!

dakcp2001

<font color=darkorchid>Am I wrong to want a cashie
Are most people Disneymooning? Do any of you plan to go somewhere else for your honeymoon after the Disney Wedding? Where? :)

How long will the honeymoon be? If at Disney, which resort will you choose?

Well I would go on a cruise,first choice would be disney cruiseline(love it) and then royal caribbean. A couple girls on here did a cruise afterwards!

we are staying at port orleans riverside for 8 nights

We stayed at the GF two nights before the wedding, the wedding night, and 3 nights after the wedding for a short disneymoon. Then, we went off to an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica for 4 nights. I'd have to say, I was pretty sad leaving disney (especially our honeymoon suite in the GF!)...but I eventually was glad we went somewhere else because we just needed to relax and do nothing for a few days (which we find hard to do in Disney because there is so much to do!)

DF and I are going to disneyland for a couple days, since neither of us have ever been there. We didnt want to see our families over our honeymoon and they are all staying in Disney World for a couple days after the wedding, and would likely want to spend time with us... we just want alone time. We were going to do a disney cruise, but my issue is that my Visa will not allow me to leave the states once I enter it for two years. So we have to stick to places in America. Hawaii was another option, but its crazy expensive, and at least DF gets a discount at Disneyland... I think a cruise would definitely be a good choice for a honeymoon, cause you dont have to worry about paying for food, and just know that tips are not included in the price you pay.

We're doing two honeymoon to maximize our vacation time! We're staying at Disney for a week (Thurs-Thurs, getting married on Sunday) in June, and then we're going to Curacao for ten days in December. We figured we'd want to go somewhere warm in the winter anyway, so we were better off spending a few less days in Disney than we might otherwise. Plus, we'll get all the honeymoon perks twice.

I am from New York and got married in December at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Then, in August, I am disneymooning at the Polynesian : )

we are staying in coronado springs for 2 weeks with our free night at the grand then flying to mexico for 1 week staying in an adults only all inclusive resort before flying home to the uk

We are staying 4 nights at the GF for the wedding, then going on a 7 night cruise on Royal Caribbean!!

all i have to say is, BOOK YOUR HONEYMOON BEFORE YOUR WEDDING! i didn't and now we can't figure out where we want to go or when we want to go, which is REALLY annoying...

We actually booked our honeymoon before our wedding... by accident.

When we were at Disney in September, we booked the bounceback offer for free dining. I booked at the Polynesian (we always book at moderates), and I said, This better be our honeymoon for the amount of money we're paying for it. He said, Okay.

He proposed three months later, and we figured, might as well make the wedding right before our trip.

Hey

I'm gaving an at home wedding on May 10th, then Disneymooning from May 11th- 19th. We're staying at Port Orleans Riverside. We're only doing Disney because it's very expensive for us. Good luck planning and just ask if you need help.

Hi! I'm new here, but VERY excited about our upcoming Disney trip! DF and I are having our wedding at home on 8/8/08, followed by a Disneymoon from the 10th-17th at POFQ. We can't wait! It's been 10 years since both of us have been there. :woohoo:

We were originally going to Disneymoon, but we changed it to a Carnival cruise (I needed some beach and sun!). We're leaving the day after our Disney wedding weeee!

we're staying at Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa for 20 nights in total... our families will be in Florida too for 14 nights (although at a different hotel) and so we will be counting the last 7 nights as our official honeymoon, as that's when we will be completely alone.

My family have never been to America before though, so im really looking forward to blowing their minds with all the cool things Disney has to offer!

DF and I joined DVC in May 2006 (that was our first trip to disney together), we didnt get engaged until June 2007 but i think we knew when we purchased our DVC accom that this would be the place we wanted to get married in so our DVC purchase has definitely helped us to do this... plus my DF's sister and BIL became DVC members in 2004 so they are being very generous and giving us some of their points so that we can spend all of our 20night stay in a 1 bed apartment, rather than us having to downsize to a studio for the last 7 nights, which is what we would have to have done (as i wanted a larger room for the wedding day (getting ready etc))

I'm very lucky to be marrying into such a lovely family :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter