Honeymoon Tips Needed!

imintulsa

Earning My Ears
Hey there! Our Disneymoon :love: is set for September and we've already got our reservations for the 'most romantic' and best restaurants (as per my investigations around the web and thru family in Florida) and now I'd like to ask for your help!

I've heard of lots of special things that the hotels (we're staying at Port Orleans) and guests services do for you when you're on your honeymoon, but I haven't seen anything in action (last time I was at Disney, I was 19 and not looking at honeymooners!!). Do you have any tips for me before we go to Disney? Anything I should book or send or note or buy?

We're there for 4 days (and Universal for 2) so we do have a good enough time to visit a lot of things...

Any ideas for us? (The only thing I think I should mention is that we aren't going to the water parks and don't really want to go there!)

If your Disneymoon had something unique that we could benefit from (your knowledge!) please let me know!!!

Thank you so much,
Erica

Get Just Married and/or Happily Ever After pins (u should be able to get them when u check in...we were given like our 2nd or 3rd pair when I did and I didn't even ask for them) and the bridal ear hats (or a headband for u...we got our ear hats at the gift shop at the Y.C.) and wear them EVVVVerywhere. Make sure ur reservations are marked that you'll be celebrating your honeymoon. At Universal I wore a bachelorette sash one of my girls got me, so that helped there (I didn't want to wear Disney stuff and NOT get good stuff because of that); we got a really good table for dinner and lots of congrats. HTH!

WDWBride04/19/2010:

Congrats on your marriage btw! I'm originally from Boston and I watched your wedding video and it brought tears to my eyes!! So beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you :) Thank you for your tips, my sister already got me mouse ears from my registry, so I'll have those, but no way I'm skipping out on ANY pins!!!

And good tip for Universal, too!!!! Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter