• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Honeymoon Registry...

saddison

Earning My Ears
Just recieved a disturbing call from my bride to be.. She attempted to log into our registry and the site says there is no registry under our user name.. I tried from work with the same results..

Has anyone else had this problem? I hope it is just a technical glitch because I'm not sure if anyone had purchased anything..

Sean

It is probably a technical glitch. The Disney Honeymoon Registry site has been buggy since Day One. Just to be sure, you might want to call the number and talk to someone... :)

Yes, I have had problems. Do you hit enter or do you click on "find registry"? I was hitting enter, and we had the same problem you encountered. Once I actually clicked on "find registry", it came up fine. I also noticed that sometimes the site is case sensitive, though not all the time. :confused3 Don't panic, like I did at first...:)

Sad to report that this the Honeymoon Registry site is still a mess. In addition to not being able to search for our registry, the entire experience is buggy. If, for instance, I return to the management page after already being logged in, I get error pages (404 not found) left and right.

I emailed support, but their initial response wasn't encouraging: they tried to blame it on my browser (Firefox). I'm a web developer myself, and I know that you never blame something on the browser (or for that matter, the user). You're creating an experience for your user, not the other way around. :)

Okay, wow, that was a horribly nerdy rant.

us too, we just search for it and it finds it but not with the web address they gave us

I just checked mine... and nothing... it says nothing matches their files with my name and pasword... weird, I've never had trouble before... :confused3

I go on it everyday... worst thing about a registry even though disney honeymoon registry will email you when you get a gift.

Just recently I've had trouble with it not letting me pick a mth in the find section. I'll go back a few mins later and it works.

My aunt, and bridal shower hostess, was trying to login using AOL and said she couldn't find our registry. She then hopped onto her hubbys computer and used his IE and it worked fine. Might be a glitch in AOL....:confused3

I've been having the same problem and have had to call and email them several times about it. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one I was beginning to wonder. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter