Honeymoon October 2015

littleeyz

Earning My Ears
Since we only have time for a long weekend for our honeymoon, we are planning to head to Universal and do Halloween Horror Nights ( I know, weird theme for a honeymoon, but my fiancee LOVES HHN!).

As for rooms, would you do Club Level at Hard Rock or Portofino? We are in our early 40's and have stayed in a standard room at Hard Rock before. Looking for any advice from Universal veterans as we have only been once.

TIA!

Honeymoon??

Out of the two you mentioned....Portofino Bay without a doubt. Beautiful resort.

And that's a fantastic theme for a honeymoon.......We have a lot of HHN fans on here too.........:thumbsup2

Second the vote for Portofino. It is beautiful. Weather should be nice in October. Enjoy your honeymoon.

Another vote for portofino...best hotel we have ever stayed at! You'll love the club level there as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter