Honeymoon Mickey/Disney designs?

KerryLovesDisney

Mouseketeer
Hi, all.
I've been looking through everyone's designs for hours, but haven't come across a honeymoon one. My best friend & her husband basically eloped with just family at the ceremony a year ago. They couldn't afford a honeymoon at the time of the wedding but, a year later are finally able to honeymoon at Disney World!

I want to make them shirts with Mickey heads/ears, maybe the bride & groom ones but instead of saying bride & groom, saying something like "Honeymooning with Mickey!" around the ears & their names (Bride is Kerry, Groom is Nels) in Walt font.

I would also like to make them a coordinating photo album & autograph book. On the front, I would like the same Ears bride & groom (together) image with "Our Honeymoon Kerry and Nels, 2012" in Walt font as well circling the image.

Maybe including 2 rings and/or heart around images?
Any ideas/suggestions/feedback welcome! Thank you in advance for your help!
-Kerry (she & I have the same name-ha!)

Hi, Marion.
Thanks for your response. I totally missed these on your shared files! These are fabulous! I will go through and request specific designs per your guidelines. Is it more convenient for you if I respond here or in your larger request thread?
Thanks again!

here is ok if you get requests in either today or tomorrow....otherwise please use my general request thread

Hi again, Marion.

This is only the 2nd time I've requested with you and it's been awhile, so please bear with me! I hope I am getting all of the info that you need into my request. Please let me know if you need any further info from me or if I missed something. Thank you in advance for your assistance and time!

1.) EpcotCircleAnniversary1.jpg
Can it please say something like "Celebrating Our Honeymoon Around the World" on top of circle and "Kerry & Nels, 2013" around the bottom.

2.) Bride1.jpg
"Kerry" in image with Waltfont

3.) GroomTopHat1.jpg
"Nels" in image with Waltfont

4.) Honeymoon9.jpg in a plum colored background
"On Our Honeymoon" on top with names (Kerry is the bride, Nels is the groom) on bottom

5.) HeadRings-1z
Kerry & Nels-on top
Our Honeymoon, March 3-10, 2013

6.) WeddingCircle-1.jpg
Kerry & Nels in monogram
Colors of Mickeys-grey, plum alternating

Thanks again!

Love these! You are quick! Will get started on their Epcot shirts tonight! :)

Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing the rest at your convenience!

-Kerry

~BUMP~

Hi, Marion. Just checking in to see if you had a chance to work on the rest of these?

Thanks again for your assistance.

-Kerry

I had requested that you put requests after 1/27/13 on my general request thread.....I haven't revisited this one since I made that request

Yes, you did Marion, but actually I followed what you requested as my requests were all made on the same day, 1/25. I did not make any requests after 1/27.

On 1/25, you had stated that "here is ok if you get requests in either today or tomorrow....otherwise please use my general request thread." Per your request, I then listed all of my requests at the same time on 1/25 in the evening. You stated that you were working on the rest of my requests but were forwarding me 2 that you had already completed in the meantime. The rest I am inquiring about were requested at the same time as these 2.

I'm a little confused as to which requests I made after 1/27?

I really make an effort to follow everything you and other Disigners request, as I appreciate your time and work and want to make my requests as easy as possible. Should this be easier to move onto your existing thread, I can do so, as I had asked about in my original posting.

Also, Marion, I'm having problems saving the other 2 files you made for me.

If I follow the link to your photobucket account and try to right click and save the image, it won't give me the option to save. Or, if I can save it, it turns the image slanted inwards. If I just right click and save it, it saves really small and therefore too small to print into a larger image.

Is there another way I can save the images without losing the quality and integrity?

-Kerry

images need to be zoomed and downloaded from PB, not "saved". I can't tell you where to find the download button since they move it around....

Hi again, Marion.

I am hoping you can help me. For some reason, I have been able to download all of the files you created for me except for the following 3:

2.) Bride1.jpg
"Kerry" in image with Waltfont

3.) GroomTopHat1.jpg
"Nels" in image with Waltfont

4.) Honeymoon9.jpg in a plum colored background
"On Our Honeymoon"

When I attempt to download these files the same way I did the others (by following your instructions; going under the "Options" button, selecting "Download," and downloading to my computer), it downloads them and they look OK on the thumbnail. But, when I open them, they are slanted backwards.

The only thing that makes these different from the other ones you created for me, is that they are saved in a different folder in your Photobucket files (the others, which saved fine are saved under the Anniversary/Wedding and License Plate folders. These 3 are saved in the "Other requests, February 02" folder.).

Can you please look at these files and see if they are saved in a different way? Or email them to me, or something? I have to get these t-shirts done this weekend so I can mail them to my friend before she leaves for her trip next weekend.

Thank you again for your assistance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter