• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

honeymoon ideas

ct03si

Earning My Ears
i am getting married this july and we are going to disney for our honeymoon, i want to have something special waiting for my new wife in our room but i need some ideas, so far i think i will get a wine and cheese platter from the disneyflorist.com and i was thinking of having some cirque tickets waiting there too, any ideas on what else i can do to make our first disney trip as husband and wife special when we get to our hotel.

ps: we are staying at the boardwalk villas

Get the Mickey and Minnie bride and groom ears. I was afraid my DH would not like to wear them but I could not get him to take them off.

CastleDinner001-1.jpg

602b2f4a.jpg

Linda

I am also getting married in July and then going to WDW for my honeymoon. I am going to call the florist and get them to have something in our room..I am also getting personlized menu made. Where are you all staying?

I'm getting married in August. We are planning on doing the California Grill for the Wishes dinner...to see the fireworks!

We also are doing a carriage ride from POrt Orleans at sunset

Also..Spirit of Aloha dinner and the Dolphins excursion.

Have fun!

here are some ideas that ive been considering for my own honeymoon next year (sorry if some are repeats!):

-something in the room from disney florist - rosepetals, chocolate, champagne, etc.
-horse carriage ride in port orleans french quarter (fort wildnerness has them too i think)
-dinner at california grill during the wishes fireworks
-walk on the beach at poly or GF
-spa treatment at GF (i think they have couples mud baths - sexy!)
-you could always go on one of the tours, like a segway tour at epcot or keys to the kingdom tour
-try my damndest to get us picked at indiana jones stunt spectacular
-dinner at cinderellas royal table
-since you would be at boardwalk you could go for a night out at jellyrolls
-there's tons more options, like fireworks cruises which is out of my budget but still a romantic idea

oh i also think there is an artist on the boardwalk that can draw your portrait or caricature.

We will be on our honeymoon Aug.31-Sept.6 and we are doing the epcot segway tour. It looks like so much fun. Maybe also a carriage ride, that is romantic no matter where you are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter