honeymoon ideas

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by ct03si, Feb 3, 2009.

1. ct03si

ct03si Earning My Ears

i am getting married this july and we are going to disney for our honeymoon, i want to have something special waiting for my new wife in our room but i need some ideas, so far i think i will get a wine and cheese platter from the disneyflorist.com and i was thinking of having some cirque tickets waiting there too, any ideas on what else i can do to make our first disney trip as husband and wife special when we get to our hotel.

ps: we are staying at the boardwalk villas

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lpizzuro123

lpizzuro123 DIS Veteran

Get the Mickey and Minnie bride and groom ears. I was afraid my DH would not like to wear them but I could not get him to take them off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Linda

4. AlexandraOrtolaza

AlexandraOrtolaza Earning My Ears

Depending on what time you get to the hotel but a candelight dinner would be beautiful.

5. Jen-N-Troy

Jen-N-Troy Mouseketeer

I am also getting married in July and then going to WDW for my honeymoon. I am going to call the florist and get them to have something in our room..I am also getting personlized menu made. Where are you all staying?

6. themagicofdisney

themagicofdisney Mouseketeer

I'm getting married in August. We are planning on doing the California Grill for the Wishes dinner...to see the fireworks!

We also are doing a carriage ride from POrt Orleans at sunset

Also..Spirit of Aloha dinner and the Dolphins excursion.

Have fun!

7. marielynn724

marielynn724 DIS Veteran

here are some ideas that ive been considering for my own honeymoon next year (sorry if some are repeats!):

-something in the room from disney florist - rosepetals, chocolate, champagne, etc.
    -horse carriage ride in port orleans french quarter (fort wildnerness has them too i think)
    -dinner at california grill during the wishes fireworks
    -walk on the beach at poly or GF
    -spa treatment at GF (i think they have couples mud baths - sexy!)
    -you could always go on one of the tours, like a segway tour at epcot or keys to the kingdom tour
    -try my damndest to get us picked at indiana jones stunt spectacular
    -dinner at cinderellas royal table
    -since you would be at boardwalk you could go for a night out at jellyrolls
    -there's tons more options, like fireworks cruises which is out of my budget but still a romantic idea

8. marielynn724

marielynn724 DIS Veteran

oh i also think there is an artist on the boardwalk that can draw your portrait or caricature.

9. MaceysMom

MaceysMom Mouseketeer

We will be on our honeymoon Aug.31-Sept.6 and we are doing the epcot segway tour. It looks like so much fun. Maybe also a carriage ride, that is romantic no matter where you are.