Honeymoon ideas please

Lilley

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

I am getting married this Saturday and will be going to WDW on our honeymoon. We are not going to be staying in any of the resorts (we were given a time share for the week). I have not been to Disney is about 15 years. Does anyone have suggestions on any special things that honeymooners can do while at Disney? I was told to make sure to stop by some store on main street to get a "I am on my honeymoon pin." but wasnt told anything specific.

Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. :flower: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :flower1:

HI! We are honeymooning at Disney at the end of this month as well...and we will definitely be getting the bride/groom mouseears..everyone says they are a must....I would also suggest a carriage ride at PO or Ft. Wilderness, I believe it is $35 for a half hour and nice and romantic.(btw, you don't have to be staying at these or even on disney property to do the carriage ride)
I would also just suggest find a night or a couple of nights, looking through the nice, fancy WDW restaurants and making ADRS and having a really nice romantic dinner, with drinks and desert and all the works. BUt most of all have fun being together as husband and wife!!!! Everything will be romantic, you'll be newlyweds!!!

How about an Illuminations cruise?? Or we once got a table for two on the deck at the Rose & Crown just before Illuminations... great view! Cozy table! :love:

a couples spa treatment at the grand floridian. the dolphin just opened a great new spa the mandarin with couples spa suites too, me & my fi have a ressie there in november to try it out.

make an adr for any of the world showcase restaurants at epcot, there all superb, our favorites are le cellier steakhouse in canada stone restaurant with cozy fireplace, great filet mignon, salmon, soup. bistro de paris on the 2nd floor in france, small romantic restaurant some window tables offer good views of illuminations. le origanle alfredos in italy homemade fetticine alfredo & strolling musicians. you cant go wrong with special dining & romance at epcot.

there are also some behind the scene tours, specialty cruises, carriage rides, dinner shows that make a fuss over newlyweds, parasailing, horseback riding, etc. make sure to do the photopass at disney to get those great pictures of you 2 at cinderella castle, etc.

the free honeymoon buttons are at cityhall on mainstreet usa in magic kingdom or most of the park guest services.

have a great disneymoon & congratulations!

I would do the wishes or illuminations cruise, you can book it for just the 2 of you and arrange to have champagne and food on there, you get a really nice cruise around the 7seas lagoon for wishes and around MGM and epcot for illuminations and then a great view for the fireworks!

I just wanted to thank everyone for thier ideas. I'm sure that we will have a wonderful time thanks to all of you. I will talk to you all when I get back.

I am coming up with Ideas for a 3rd year honeymoon as we did not have one after are wedding. Not enough money at the time. This gives me some great ideas. Thanks all!

Hi everyone

Just came back from our honeymoon at WDW and it was fantasic. I did make a reservation at the California Grill (because I was unable to get one at Cinderella's castle) but decided not to go. I have not been to Disney for about 15 years and once I got there, I felt like a 6 year old girl. I was in total amazement. So naturally, I didn't want to leave the park and go change (because the dress code is business casual and I was not dressed like that). But we went through all 4 of the parks and spent some time in downtown Disney. We had such a great time.

I did buy the bride and groom mickey ears and we were both treated like royalty. We were given free water and cookies at a few of the stands. We were also able to ride a few of the rides by ourselves, which was a really cool experience. We counted how many times that we were congratulated by not only cast members but vacationers and most of the time the count was over 50 per day. It was amazing how nice everyone was to us.

Thank you again to everyone for your suggestions. I REALLY appreciate it.

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter